Sun, Jul 17|
Moon Cycle Education 101
This two hour community class will teach you about the moon (menstrual) cycle, so that you can walk away feeling empowered in making decisions regarding your health + wellbeing!
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2022, 3:00 PM – Jul 18, 2022, 5:00 PM
Ashland, 2455 Siskiyou Blvd, Ashland, OR 97520, USA
About the Event
As a community class, you are welcome to join with questions about the moon cycle. Breta has been studying the menstrual cycle for close to a decade and feels passionate to share this body wisdom with all women!
We will gather at the Ashland Hot Yoga studio with the heat shut off and open windows for a cool breeze. Please sign up through Ashland Hot Yoga here. *Once you RSVP on this webpage, it does not gaurantee yourself a spot. Please make sure you have signed up through Ashland Hot Yoga and/or their MindBody app.
What we will cover -
- The physiology, anatomy and hormonal matrix of the female body
- Tracking your cycle and why it's your most helpful tool, especially when it comes to knowing your "Fifth Vital Sign"
- Is using the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) right for you?
- Hormonal birth control and the serious implications happening to women
- What a stable and healthy female body is through signs/symptoms from the body itself. The body speaks to us through this language and it takes time to decipher it.
What to bring -
- Your journal/notebook for note taking. This class is going to be in depth and full of information
- A water bottle
- Your questions regarding the moon cycle
- Comfy clothes to relax in as we learn
You will be provided -
- A resource list of books
- Moon Rise Ritual's e-book link - "Moon Cycle Scheduling"
- A welcome snack
The cost of this community class is $33. There is room for trade as this class is meant to be accessible to ALL women! Please reach out through email - firstname.lastname@example.org or through DM on Instagram @moonrise.ritual
I am so excited to welcome you to this community class!
Lovingly and in service to you,