Mon, Sep 12|
Moon Cycle Education 101
This two hour community class will teach you about the moon (menstrual) cycle, so that you can walk away feeling empowered in making decisions regarding your health + wellbeing!
Time & Location
Sep 12, 2022, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Ashland, Lithia Park
About the Event
As a community class, you are welcome to join with questions about the moon cycle. Breta has been studying the menstrual cycle for close to a decade and feels passionate to share this body wisdom with all women!
We will gather at Elder Apothecary for elixirs and then walk to Lithia park together for class!
What we will cover -
- The physiology, anatomy and hormonal matrix of the female body
- Tracking your cycle and why it's your most helpful tool, especially when it comes to knowing your "Fifth Vital Sign"
- Is using the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) right for you?
- Hormonal birth control and the serious implications happening to women
- What a stable and healthy female body is through signs/symptoms from the body itself. The body speaks to us through this language and it takes time to decipher it.
What to bring -
- Your journal/notebook for note taking. This class is going to be in depth and full of information
- A water bottle
- Your questions regarding the moon cycle
- Comfy clothes to relax in as we learn
You will be provided -
- A resource list of books to help you make educated decisions even after we finish the class!
- Moon Rise Ritual's e-book link - "Moon Cycle Scheduling"
- A welcome snack
The cost of this community class is $33. Cash or Venmo will work for this class. RSVP here first!
I am so excited to welcome you to this community class!
Lovingly and in service to you,